Caravan Hire Towyn North Wales
Cambria Caravan Park offer two great spec caravans for hire, including a recently upgraded 3 bedroom 12ft caravan which is Central Heated and Double Glazed for the new 2018 season.
We are unable to offer short/ weekend breaks, all the holidays are from Saturday to Saturday.
For more information and to check availability please contact the office. We require a completed Booking form for all holiday reservations, please download our booking.
3 bedroom Caravan (6 berth) Gallery
2 bedroom Caravan (4 berth) Gallery
3 bedroom Caravan (6 berth)
2 bedroom Caravan (4 berth)
Van1 – 3 bedroom Caravan (6 berth) Van2 – 2 Bedroom Caravan (4 berth)
Weeks are Saturday to Saturday
|1||April||1st April- 8th||300|
- Check in time is between 14:00 & 16:00 Please contact us if it will be after 16:00hrs. With a departure time of 10.00hrs. Please return the key to reception at the end of your holiday.
- No more than the maximum sleeping capacity of the caravan is allowed at any time. This is to comply with fire and safety regulations. Any infringement of this rules will result in the immediate loss of your holiday with no monies refunded.
- We understand that accidents do occur and we try and cover as much as possible. If any of your party does have an accident please could you replace the item if it’s something small? If it’s a large item and this is not possible, please inform reception before the end of your stay and they will arrange replacement and send you the bill.
- Our aim is to hire caravans of a high standard that are cleaning to a very high standard; we believe that all guests have the right to such service. To help us achieve such a high standard, all our guests agree to take care of the caravan, which they are renting, and will leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition at the end of their holiday.
- There is a surcharge of £40 for any damages, lost keys or breakages; this will be returned once the Caravan has been inspected. If the caravan is left in an untidy and dirty condition and the end of your stay you will lose your surcharge to cover the addition administration and cleaning cost.
- Bedding is provided, please bring your own towels.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the caravan. If you do smoke please do so outside and clean any mess/butts. Please be careful with cigarettes at all times. The caravans are checked fully each week.
- Booking will only be accepted by Family’s, Over 25s and no single sex groups.
- Only those names on the completed booking form are entitled to occupy the accommodation you booked. You and the members of your party must observe the park rules at all times.
- Cambria Caravan Park cannot accept liability for any injury, loss of damage suffered by you or any member of your party.
- Safety first- Gas fires must be turned off before going to bed.
- One key will be issued on arrival.
- 1 small dog per caravan is allowed. Dogs MUST be walked off site, please do not let dogs foul on the grass outside other caravans.
- When a booking is made, once your booking form has been signed and returned with deposit, an agreement has been made with you and Cambria Caravan Park. Upon return of your booking form and deposit is to be paid to reserve your caravan and date (please note this is a non-refundable deposit).
BOOKING MUST BE PAID FOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL